- I will never understand how anti-vaxxer loons got to be so fucking selfish.
- The people swallowing the anti-vaxxer pill tend to be into the so-called naturalist, homeopathic and Wicca stuff too. I remember being 18 and really, really wanting to believe that Wicca crap. I never could convince myself. It’s schlock. If nature had anything to do with mushy naturalism then careful observation of the world we live in would be their highest priority, not their mortal enemy.
- Some things convince me that human beings are not always dicks after all.
- Got an email alert from the onemillionmoms.com urging me to sign a petition against the new Jenny Craig commercial featuring Mariah Carey, which (tastefully, IMO) depicts her struggling and finally emerging from a sort of cloth cocoon. The reason onemillionmoms.com is against it? Hilarious: “There is too much skin shown for most audiences. It seems to be portraying a female body coming out of a cocoon, simulating perhaps a new body being formed…This ad is clever in that it is graphic without actually showing anything. This way it could be aired.” Methinks they misunderstand the word, “graphic.”
- One step closer to understanding our existence.
- Another great episode of It’s the End of the World as We Know It, and I Feel Fine is up.
- When fascism comes to America it will look like this. (Video)
- Did you hear the one about the creepy banker dood who creeped out the entire internet?
- Above and beyond the law.