Hover over the link on the static bar above labeled “CRITICISMS” (it’s next to the link that says “BEN FENTON”) to select a particular piece of criticism I have written about myself. Criticisms from readers will be posted in the comments section below.
Here I will offer self criticisms, and allow criticisms of my work to be posted uncensored in the comments section, and I may re-post them here as well. Please note that there are rules to writing critiques of my work:
- I don’t want to remove or block any comments. But in extreme cases, and when one chronically cannot follow the guidelines, I reserve the right to do so.
- Stay on topic. Critique my work, not something else or something I didn’t say.
- Personal attacks, criticisms of my philosophies and the like will not be tolerated on this page. Start your own blog if you want to criticize atheism, feminism or anarchism.
- Be reasonable. Busting out with some white nationalist language or the language of any oppressor is likely to get your comments shut down or locked up. This entire blog is a safe space for all peoples.
- Critique what I wrote. Don’t come around here beating on straw men. I’ll burn them myself and throw you out.
- I don’t care about George Soros, Bill Ayers, your Ayn Rand fetish, minarchism, your conspiracy theory about the New World Order or your opinion of homosexuality or feminism. You’ll find out fast that I care not for these things.
If you can follow these simple guidelines, critique away!